Vastu tips and solutions for successful anything
We all care about our homes and spend time, effort and money, trying to make them more comfortable. Once the house is constructed, it's not so easy to make the structural changes. Here are some of the remedies suggested by Mahha Guru – Gauravv Mittal that you can do yourself to to remove or lessen the Vastu dosha and bring prosperity in life.
In today's world, each one of us is in a race of being successful and powerful. Being fueled by positive energy and supportive house/workplace are the key ingredients of a blissful and successful life. And here, Vastu plays an important role. Scientific studies conducted in this area have proven that positive surroundings and good vibes do maximum contribution to the success of individuals. Though most people curse their stars for the discontent and unhappiness; there are other forces working towards your unsuccessful life that cause you mental stress and bad health. These forces are caused when you go against the Vastu principles.
- Sleeping in a room with pungent smell adversely affects your peace and prosperity. To avoid this, leave the bedroom windows open for at least 20 minutes every day and allow fresh air to flow in.
- A Buddha statue symbolises peace and harmony along with giving an exotic touch to your decor. Place it in the drawing room, kitchen or garden.
- Vastu paintings are known to bring good luck. Pick from a painting of a waterfall, a goldfish or a flowing river. These paintings bring in wealth.
- Windchimes are known to bring money into your home. Hanging windchimes at the entrance of your home welcomes wealth while hanging them at the bathroom entrance prevents wealth from draining out.
- Money plant, which can also be placed indoors, is known to bring prosperity and good luck to your home. As per Vastu keeping the money plant in a green vase in the north direction helps attract money and better career opportunities.
- Fishes, besides being beautiful, are known to attract financial benefits. Keep an aquarium at home; Vastu claims that this not only brings financial stability but also creates a calm atmosphere.